Friday, April 8, 2011

Hurry Don't Be Late...

It’s Friday night and I’m getting ready to go worship and I’m hearing this song run through my head…



Tonight someone is dreaming of you.

Did you know that?

In fact, not only tonight, but every night you are being dreamed of…

He’s standing and watching and waiting…

He’s saying, “Hurry, don’t be late. I can hardly wait...”

Yes, He’s standing, waiting, watching, knocking…

The King of the Universe has “a lifetime plan” and it includes you…He wants to “build His world around you”…and He promises that you “will never be alone.”

"I was asleep but my heart was awake. A voice! My beloved was knocking: 'Open to me, my sister, my darling, My dove, my perfect one! For my head is drenched with dew, My locks with the damp of the night.'“Song of Songs 5:2

”Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.” Revelation 3:20

Love is at the door…will you let Him in?

1 comment:

  1. YAY! woohoo! We are free to come before Him who knocks at our door! woot!

    ReplyDelete